Back for good. ♥
It’s been half a year since I last posted something on this little place. And I guess.. I will always come back to the place where I first started. Although this place is currently a mess with all the re-blogs, random posts with no tags and all that stuff, I still love it to bits and never will I try to let go of it again. I guess it was just right that I didn’t delete it.. at least, I have something to come back to.
So while I was away, these happened..
- I finally conquered college. When I started this blog, I was a freshman and now, I am officially unemployed but God has been very gracious. Life is still amazing despite unemployment. :-)
- Mama broke two bones in her ankle when we were in Silang a month ago. But thank God, she’s doing fine now.
- I kept a little blog for a while. eighteendaysaway. It had 50+ followers but I never really felt like they were interested with the things that I posted. So yeah, that’s basically why I went back here. Nikilosophy will always be home. ♥
- I recently volunteered for DVBS. I was a dance teacher! I, myself, could not believe I was assigned in music but I survived. The kids were so makulit but praise God, we were able to handle them.
- I turned twenty two days ago. But I still feel like I’m thirteen, or twelve, perhaps.
- I am actually wondering why I took up Journalism… when I hate writing news articles. #ironic #weird
So right this day, I am clueless as to where I am going to start or what I am supposed to do with my life. Nevertheless, I still am happy about what life has been bringing me. Joyful, even. ♥
So hello, Tumblr! I am back here. FOR GOOD.
*no more turning back this time*