to the person who has inspired me in so many ways, this is for you:
- thank you endlessly for helping me adjust in my college life — for if it were not for you, i’d still be a wallflower, like how i was in high school.
- thank you for being my senior. thank you for always being there when i had breaks that were longer than my hair.
- thank you for always sticking up for me & although you joked about my height all the time, i like that you always stood as my big brother.
- thank you for accompanying me during my interviews when we were still part of the school paper. i would never have done my dream interview if it were not for you. really, i would never have the courage to stand up for myself.
- thank you for all the lunch breaks and the sit-ins you spent with me. i’d like to think that we’ve grown close through all those liempos, dumplings and gummy bears we ate.
- thank you for the fights we had because if it were not for those fights, our friendship never would have grown stronger.
- thank you for watching cheesy and kiddie movies with me at the lance office! i know you enjoyed Monsters Inc. so much and we both know that you’re Sully & i’m Boo. :-)
- thank you for inspiring me to travel a lot & that i could do wonderful things with my camera. thank you for inspiring me to write & write whenever i don’t feel like it. thank you for adding up to the people who made me strong in such troubled times (like when my mom died), thank you for being there as well.
- thank you is an understatement to what i should be telling you.
- thank you endlessly for all the love. may you continue to depend on God in all the things that you do because yep, you should know that we can do all things through Christ who will give us strength.
- a little tip from your little boo: people will come in & out of your life, they will either break you and make you stronger but in the end, put in mind that nothing will ever be permanent in this life, they will leave you, yes, but when they do, believe me, you will grow stronger and once another person comes in & knocks inside your heart, you will always be ready to love again.
- aja, kuya John, you are loved. ♥